Łukasz Jezierski is working as the head of Business Development at Ericpol in Krakow. Manages areas: M2M, Automotive, Telco and Internet. Is engaged in the design, implementation, operation and delivery of projects and products. On current position he is also responsible for: resource management and acquisition (hiring), competence build-up, customer relationship management and project coordination. Working in a multinational organization.
He has over 12 years of experience as an IT and Telecommunications specialist in many different projects and roles (e.g.: administrator, programmer/developer, system analyst, project, service or department manager and consultant). Consulted and conducted many projects and has led to the implementation and commissioning of many different products at the customer end. (Experience preceded graduation at the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy (AGH) in Krakow at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Computer Science and Electronics (EAIiE), majoring in Electronics and Telecommunications (EiT), to give the title of Master of Science (in polish: mgr inż.) and School of Economics (SGH) in Warsaw completing postgraduate study Effective IT Management and IT Governance in Corporation.) His plan is to complete the MBA in near future.
Currently holds the following certification: ITIL Expert, Prince2 Practitioner and MSP Practitioner, Kepner-Tregoe Foundation (Problem Solving and Decision Making) as well as completed many technical and soft/interpersonal trainings, e.g: Scrum Master and Product Owner, Efficient communication and feedback.
Summary of my key professional competence:
- - 12+ years of experience in the IT and Telecommunication industry,
- - 7+ years as a project manager and 2+ years experience in project portfolio management
- - Experience in coordinating and supervising the company's key projects
- - Specialist in Internet solutions for business, e-commerce
- - High quality project management resulting from the theoretical knowledge and rich experience
- - Familiarity with the specifics of work with clients during the implementation of online projects in the European market
- - Co-operation with end users to define functional requirements for its ongoing process of defining the systems and the provision of ICT services and SLA
- - The implementation of processes related to the operation and provision of services (including the definition and monitoring of SLA and cost-efficiency services) (ITIL)
- - Develop and implement service and project management standards and project portfolio management
- - Experience in working both as a customer and software provider
- - Competence of large team management (up to 50 people), ease of interpersonal contacts
- - Analytical skills, good co-operation with people, negotiating skills and resilience to work under pressure, creativity and assertiveness